Transform a tiny spare room into a beautiful baby sanctuary. Our experts have teamed up to create this beautiful neutral nursery that is suited for both baby and parents.
Before: The tiny guest room was sparsely decorated with a few items of furniture. It lacked storage, character and a clear purpose.
After: The room was transformed into a fabulous neutral nursery — perfect for a boy or a girl. The soft color palette and unique textures give the space an elegant, but tranquil, feel. We also created additional storage with a window seat and architectural details with crown molding, wainscoting and a ledge to hold decorative items. We then removed the closet doors and replaced them with tangerine fabric panels, which brighten the space and make it appear larger.
1. With traditional styling, this piece can be handed down for generations. It has the ability to convert into a daybed with a toddler rail so it can grow along with your child. Jamison Crib & Toddler Rail, Kidz Bedzzz
2. Whimsically done in a child-like style, a little sheep jumps and frolics in this sweet illustration. Designer created to coordinate with our Short Latte Crib Bedding collections available at Kidz Bedz in Bedroom Expressions. 100% American Cotton Canvas. Counting Sheep II Canvas, Oak Express
3. Personalize the space with your child’s initial. 8” Letter “B” – Pottery Barn Kids
4. A rocking lamb is a unique addition that adds a bit of whimsy to the space. Rock with Ewe Sheep, Land Of Nod
5. The decorative pillows with varied textures and patterns are hand sewn from purchased fabric. Decorative Fabrics, Hobby Lobby
6. Create a comfortable sitting or reading area with this unique plastic molded rocking chair. Vinnie White Cradle Chair, Overstock.com