Let’s face it— Although most cookies are delicious, not all cookies are created equal. Here at Oak Express, we have rounded up the top 10 favorite holiday cookies beloved by sweet enthusiasts. Did your favorite cookie make the list?
Top 10 Favorite Holiday Cookies[and recipes included]:
1. Shortbread Cookies– A buttery, crispy, melt-in-your-mouth holiday favorite.
2. Rasberry Linzer Cookies– A rich Austrian delicacy with almonds and jam.
3. Pinwheel Cookies– Chocolate. Vanilla. Why choose when they’re rolled into one?
4. Rugelach– An Old-World classic — flaky pastry crescents loaded with fruit and nuts.
5. Chocolate Crinkles– Fudgy chocolate cookies dusted with a snowy coating of powdered sugar.
6. Gingerbread Men– The “go-to guy” for dessert and decorating.
7. Peppermint Meringues– Minty and light as a feather.
8. Angelettis– A luscious lemony selection from Italy.
9. Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies– Peanut butter confections with a chocolate center.
10. Pecan Tassies– Tiny tarts. Big flavor.
What’s your favorite holiday cookie? Go to the Oak Express Facebook page and tell us!
For more Home is Here Top 10’s, visit here.