Wintery Wonderful Centerpieces you can create at home. This season, create an array of unique winter centerpieces to fit any décor by simply grouping wintery white flowers with simple elements that can be found in your home.
Winter Center Pieces Highlights:
- Hobnail glass is the perfect item to host a fragrant array of stock flowers. By placing the vase on a stack of books, you can add height — and a little drama — to your table.
- A wooden box is the ideal base for creating a romantic, rustic centerpiece. Just place two white pillar candles inside and add seeded eucalyptus for fragrance and filler.
- A white pitcher makes a great vessel for dried flowers like these snow berries — and a more contemporary statement.
- By creating your own box with distressed wood, you can tailor your centerpiece to any space. Line the base with floral foam and place long-stemmed flowers such as star of Bethlehem and larkspur in a single row. Then, arrange moss around the base of the flowers to cover the foam.
- Petite and pretty. This antique pewter sugar bowl makes a beautifully simple centerpiece when filled with delicate flowers like lisianthus.
Don’t have these items at home? Hit your local second hand store and garage sales. Want to buy new? Stop into your nearest Oak Express for all your home decor and accessory needs.