Summer is the perfect season for turning the fresh fruits and berries you find at your local market into icy indulgences. Whether you’re wild for strawberries, or it’s blueberries that tickle your taste buds, mix-and-match your favorite berries to create your own signature frozen fruit pops. Enjoy these frozen treats with Oak Express‘ new Outdoor Living Collection.
Kiwi Pops Recipe:
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups sliced kiwi – wish or without peel
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
1. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water and the sugar. Stir over low heat just until the sugar dissolves. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, allowing it to cool.
2. Next, combine the sliced kiwis and lime juice in a food processor until smooth.
3. Add sugar water and 11/2½ cups cold water to kiwi mixture, blend in processor again.
4. Pour mixture into pop molds, insert sticks, freeze for 6 hours.
5. Remove pops from the freezer, let them stand for 5 minutes to remove mold.
Orange-Banana Smoothie Pops Recipe:
- 7 oz. Greek yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 2/3 cup orange-juice concentrate (thawed)
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. Puree yogurt, thawed orange-juice concentrate, bananas, lime zest and lime juice in a blender or food processor.
2. Pour into six, 3-ounce molds.
3. Freeze until solid — approximately 4 hours.
4. Once pops are frozen and set, remove from freezer and dip molds into hot water until pops are able to slide out.
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2½ cups fruit punch
1. Combine fruit in a large mixing bowl and spoon it into 8 Popsicle molds.
2. Fill each mold with punch, add a Popsicle stick to each.
3. Place in freezer for 4 hours, until fruitsicles are frozen.
4. Remove fruitsicles and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to allow for easy removal of molds.
5. Serve immediately.
Share your summer recipes with us Pinterest.